100%

Health Check

N/A

返回所有讨论

Rate limit issue

Rapid account: Saqibkhanz 1234
saqibkhanz1234
vor 17 Tagen

I bought the mega plan, and the API was at 15 requests/second, but now it has dropped to 5 requests/second.

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented vor 17 Tagen

You can open the Pricing tab, check the rate limiting under the plan (MEGA) you are subscribing to, take a screenshot and paste it here to get further help. I tried checking your account - saqibkhanz1234 and it subscribed to a BASIC plan (not a MEGA plan). If you actually subscribed to a MEGA plan with 15 requests per second, and can only request at 5 calls second, I will check it for you. Otherwise, the rate limiting (displayed under plan) has already answered your question.

Regards.

saqibkhanz1234 Commented vor 17 Tagen

My inquiry about the MEGA plan, which originally allowed 15 requests for this API, was simple. I bought the plan and used it with 15 requests. However, upon revisiting the plan section after some time, I noticed a reduction from 15 requests to 5. It’s such a straightforward question that even a child could understand, yet it appears to be too much for someone as foolish as you.

Hello,

1/ Currently, we do not offer MEGA plan having 15 requests for this API.
2/ There is no way for us to change a plan which you have already subscribed to it; and you can ask RapidAPI to confirm this. How the RapidAPI system works in case of changing plan is to create a new completely plan, and all new users will subscribe to this new plan. Subscribed users still stitch with the old plan forever .In case you loose your old plan (Failed to pay for the subscription on time for example), there is no way to reactivate it for you; This is then your failure, and you should blame yourself.
If you don’t like the new plan, you can stop using it, you can always find another API provider which fulfill your budget. Anyway, the market changes, everything grows up/down, money loose its own value yearly, it is funny that you buy a product and ask for the price and features in the past. What a hell with your brain!

Regards.

saqibkhanz1234 Commented vor 17 Tagen

I purchased the MEGA plan, which initially had a rate limit of 15 calls per second. I’m wondering why the limit has been reduced to 5 calls per second, as I believe it’s my right to inquire about this change. Could you please clarify what constitutes spamming in my question, and why my comment was deleted?

Hello,

You sent the same question in https://rapidapi.com/apidojo/api/unofficial-cricbuzz/discussions/102704. Stop spamming please.
“You must confuse with a custom plan, the public MEGA plan currently is unlimited so the rate limiting is always at 5 calls per second. We do not offer unlimited plan with a higher rate limiting.”

Regards.

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论