Health Check

100%

返回所有讨论

Help me add last update param

Rapid account: TCFG 828
TCFG828
il y a un mois

Hey there,

I came across your api and seems pretty well structured. But it still does not go down my requirements. As I want to add the last update parameter which is on advanced google search.

Your api may have it but I don’t find a way to add. it Also if you could just respond back to me with an endpoint containing the parameter. If it has it.

Thanks

Rapid account: Letscrape 6 B R Ba 3 Qgu O 5
letscrape-6bRBa3QguO5 Commented il y a un mois

Sure, super happy to help.

Feel free to reach out if anythng comes up or if you have any questions.

TCFG828 Commented il y a un mois

Sounds good.

I appreciate your amazing responsiveness.

You can probably try with this one (without the comma between the “after:” and “before:”):

apple after:2024-05-13 before:2024-05-14

My main intention is to get the latest resource available for the any keyword in the last 24 hours:

apple after:2024-05-13,before:2024-05-14

It is correct?

Sure let me give it a try.

Hi,

Got it. The API doesn’t currently support advanced Google Search parameters but query advanced operators (like in here: https://ahrefs.com/blog/google-advanced-search-operators/) including the “before:” and “after:” operators. You can potentially always use the current date or the one before to query for recent results. For example, if your query is “apple”, then the new, time restricted query will be “apple after:2024-05-13”. Would that work?

Thank you,
Adam @ OpenWeb Ninja

Yes but I am looking for like in the past 24 hours and if you could show me an example as well. if you got to google advanced search they have the option for that.

Hi,

Thank you for your message and feedback.

You can specify this as part of the query, for example if you want the API to only return pages that were updated / created since May 1 you can add “after:2024-05-01” to the query. Does it work for you?

Thank you,
Adam @ OpenWeb Ninja

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论