Health Check

N/A

返回所有讨论

This API Is A SCAM DONT USE IT

Rapid account: Tgamescreative
tgamescreative
vor einem Monat

this api is a scam do not use it

they have very low latency because they fetch 1000s of videos details and store them in a database or they do something that is similaire ,

my problem is that when you search again you dont get you other results and my biggest problem is that you cant even search for videos that are related to a specific niche
search “text to video” using the api and you wont even get relevant results ,

the api cant reach 99% of what you want and searching using region doesn’t even work ,

it is a garbage api they should be banned from the platform for their whole misreable stupid life,

but if you did store the videos into a database to lower the latency to rank higher at search that is a smart move

comment back to this if you think i am wrong

Rapid account: Yi 005
yi005 Commented vor 2 Tagen

Hi, Tiktok is a globally operated app, the video REGION is not strictly limited, so you may get videos from other REGIONS.

Our data sources crawl Tiktok mobile in real time and are not stored locally. What makes you think we use local storage?

We have done a lot of optimization on the crawling speed and stability of our API, so the latency is low, which is an advantage for us.

Also, we offer a free trial of our API, so you don’t lose anything if the API doesn’t work for you, instead of saying the API is a scam in Discussions, which makes people laugh.

Thank you for using

Rapid account: Seyednabavi
seyednabavi Commented vor 19 Tagen

agree that response is no good at all and API results are irrelevant , and the worst, region doesnt work, no matter what you put there, I am happy I tested free trial first before paying

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论