Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

I send request and then receive "{"error": "There are no emails yet"}"

Rapid account: Yan Test
yan-test
il y a 6 ans

FROM CLOSED TICKET:
I send request and then receive “{“error”: “There are no emails yet”}” But I have emails in my email box. Please HELP me. I don’t understand what should I do? Please help.

ANSWEAR:
Hi! Can you describe please about “API balance” and “account status”? “API balance” at “market.mashape.com” site? And what are you talking about when talking about “account status”? I mean, status on “market.mashape.com” account? Yes I have account and it works well.

Rapid account: Privatix
Privatix Commented il y a 6 ans

We are handling more than 500K incoming emails / hour. Sometimes there is a little overload issue but usually, it is fixed very fast. If your issue has not be resolved yet - please send us a message.

yan-test Commented il y a 6 ans

Yes. Thank you

yan-test Commented il y a 6 ans

I decided this problem.
Problem was with my MD5 hash. I generated random code which created email, had capital and small letters. My MD5 hash did not match with temp mail server hash.
MD5 hash should be created only with small letters!

Rapid account: Cardsphere
cardsphere Commented il y a 6 ans

I have the same problem. I believe the issue is with the email md5 hash. The documentation does not mention how to express the 128bit hash as string. Update: email string-> utf-8 bytes -> md5 16 bytes -> hex string 32 characters lower case

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments