100%

Health Check

N/A

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

Using free plan but reaching limit

Rapid account: 612 Skies
612skies
8년 전

I am using the CUSTOM-POC subscription which 5000 classifications/day and 5000 requests/day at $0 per extra but I got an email saying

"Your business must be doing well! At this time you have consumed all of the allocated API calls under your CUSTOM-POC subscription to the Recipe - Food - Nutrition API.

If you continue to make calls this month, you will incur overage fees. We strongly recommend that you upgrade to a pricing plan with a higher quota."

Do I have to worry? Also, it says that I am subscribed to an older version of the CUSTOM-POC plan. Is there anything different in the new plan?

Last thing, is there a way to get a list of random recipes under this plan?

Thanks.

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented 8년 전

Hi, ok, we will update the plan until October 15th. We’d always love to see the result of your work to share it on our page so if that’s possible let me know 😉

Rapid account: 612 Skies
612skies Commented 8년 전

Totally forgot that there was an end date for the plan. I actually took a long hiatus in the summer from my project and haven’t really used this API. I am starting to get back into it now and expect to finish my project around October 15? Would it be possible to extend the date until then?

Thanks.

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented 8년 전

Hi 612skies,

1. No you are not getting charged after that limit…technically you will be charged with $0/per request, I let you do the math 😃
  2. The feature to get random recipes will come within the next 3 days
  3. When you requested your plan, you put July 13th as the end date. We only left you in the POC as a courtesy. You are scheduled to be removed from the plan soon, did you plan on using the POC much longer?`

Best,
David

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen