Health Check

N/A

Zurück zu allen Diskussionen

Double results and wrong dates

Rapid account: Omoye 6996
omoye6996
2年前

the api is showing double results like FC Barcelona vs
Elche CF. this match is showing double and this same match played yesterday and it’s still showing up today

omoye6996 Commented 2年前

check on thier discussion page. you can see that thier last complain for thier api, was about 2months ago.

omoye6996 Commented 2年前

at least Boggio has a fast response to his user’s than this api. if you

Rapid account: Kael 21
Kael21 Commented 2年前

I was considering the Boggio API but similar to this, watching the discussions there https://rapidapi.com/boggio-analytics/api/football-prediction/discussions are still some flags…moreso yellow flags, but flagss non the less.

Does anyone recommend a solid API covering a broad range of sports (from NFL to Europe soccer), scores, betting odds from multiple bookmakers and bonus would be predictions…but can livee withhout the prediction.

Rapid account: Simon H 82
SimonH82 Commented 2年前

Just email RapidAPI support@rapidapi.com

omoye6996 Commented 2年前

@SimoH82 ok, but how can I do that ?

SimonH82 Commented 2年前

Sure, @omoye6996, but email rapidapi first and ask for a refund.

omoye6996 Commented 2年前

i think i would try boggio football prediction api. i think they are better than this.

SimonH82 Commented 2年前

You are right @lucasroach this developer doesn’t create the data he sells, he’s just a middle man.

Rapid account: Lucasroach
lucasroach Commented 2年前

I had developed 2 apps that would use this API, with a cost over $5000, now they are useless. (Preparing for another API)
For stats, fixtures and odds I use the Api-Football and SportMonks.

Don’t buy this API. The developer isn’t a pro and he sources the data from another provider, hence why he cant fix things promptly.
Why use a middle guy then?

Rapid account: Kael 21
Kael21 Commented 2年前

I really wanted to purchase this for my project, but these comments you’re sharing (and thank you!!) have talked me out of it until the Developer can resolve these issues and sustain a quality product.

I hope the developer fixes these issues and we’re all 100% good so I can employ this API solution before I source another.

Curious - are you guys using any solutions for game schedules, scores, odds, etc?

Nehmen Sie an der Diskussion teil - fügen Sie unten einen Kommentar hinzu:

Anmelden / Registrieren, um neue Kommentare zu veröffentlichen