10 / 10

Latence

357ms

Niveau de service

99%

Health Check

N/A

Retour à toutes les discussions

How often does the database update for queries?

Rapid account: Buzapeter
buzapeter
a month ago

Unfortunately, I’m not well-versed in soccer, but my colleague says yesterday (2024-03-27) the Polish, Georgian, and Ukrainian teams qualified for EURO 2024.

I made this request:

const options = {
method: ‘GET’,
url: ‘https://api-football-v1.p.rapidapi.com/v3/teams’,
params: {
league: ‘4’,
season: ‘2024’
},
headers: {
‘X-RapidAPI-Key’: process.env.RAPID_API_KEY,
‘X-RapidAPI-Host’: process.env.RAPID_API_HOST
}
};

And there are still 21 teams in the list. (It need to be 24). This is not a problem yet, but what’s important to me is to be able to extract from the /standings endpoint which teams were ELIMINATED from the championship in real-time. Also, what were the match results.

Thank you. 😃

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented a month ago

Hi,

All ours endpoints have a cache, but with different duration, For fixture it’s a 10s cache, for Standings it’s 45 minutes. For teams enpoint it’s 12h.

You have the recommended call available in the API, and also the updates frequency.

Best

Rapid account: Buzapeter
buzapeter Commented a month ago

Thank you for the fast answer 😃
I think the match results is not working with caches, (as I read it is live)
And the /standings is working this way? So when a team eleminated from the Matchdays I want to inform my users about that.
The questions are:

Is it updating next day after the team eleminated (when the cache cleared), or is it updating immediately?
Is it enogh to know which teams eleminated to each on all standings in array and if the description is null AND goalsDiff is not 0, then that team is eleminated?

I want to prepare before the start of the project.

Thank you for all 😃

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented a month ago

Hi,

The Fixtures was added today to the API, so the teams list should available during the day. This is linked to the cache on the endpoints. Once the cache has been cleared, the data will be available.

Best

Participez à la discussion - ajoutez un commentaire ci-dessous:

Connectez-vous / Inscrivez-vous pour publier de nouveaux commentaires