100%

Health Check

N/A

सभी चर्चाओं पर वापस जाएं

Getting "Internal Server Error" for previously working requests

Rapid account: Tanandan
tanandan
a year ago

Is anyone else getting a response of “Internal Server Error” when using ScrapingAnt? It works fine in the playground, but it’s no longer without our application.

The one thing that changed is that our credit card expired on rapidAPI, but that has been updated. Might there be a delay after a credit card update?

Rapid account: Okami 4 Kak
okami4kak Commented a year ago

Thanks!

Also, we suggest to set the timeout to 60 seconds, as it’s the longest possible amount of time our API responds with.
Usually it’s way less, but it would allow to get the result and not be interrupted by your HTTP client in case of longer responses.

tanandan Commented a year ago

Thanks, that allowed us to get a few requests through, although we’re still seeing some time outs. I assume it’s related to the problem you mentioned in your first reply. I’ll give you all some time to work on that. Thank you.

Could you, please, add https:// at the start of your website?
It should work without as well, but for some reason it returns an error. We’ll fix it.

Thanks!

tanandan Commented a year ago

Still getting the same response: {“detail”:“Internal server error”}

Hey!

Our servers were experiencing overload issue, but now everything is fine. I tried the website you’re scraping and everything works.

Could you, please, try again?

चर्चा में शामिल हों - नीचे टिप्पणी जोड़ें:

नई टिप्पणियाँ पोस्ट करने के लिए लॉग इन / साइनअप करें