100%

Health Check

N/A

Torna a tutte le discussioni

Getting top stories by keyword

Rapid account: Soyoore
soyoore
il y a 9 mois

Hello, can you please consider adding a feature to get the top stories for a keyword (e.g. to find the current most trending news about AI)?

Iโ€™ve checked all the news APIs available on RapidAPI and all of them can get the latest news but none of them can get the top stories for a specific keyword search. I have to use a scraping tool call Hexomatic as a workaround but Iโ€™d really like to use an API instead.

Rapid account: Strataconsultingllc
strataconsultingllc Commented il y a 6 mois

Hi, thanks for tying newsAPI! I believe the feature you are looking for already exists. To get the top stories for a keyword, you can use the /search endpoint. By default, this will return the top trending news about the keyword that you search for.

You can even add additional filters to narrow your search to a specific time period. For example, if you wanted the current most trending news about AI for only the past 3 days, you could do something like this:

GET https://newsapi90.p.rapidapi.com/search?query=AI+after:2023-12-04 (just change the date in this example to suit your needs)

Check out the README page for more details on how to include and combine filters in your search query.

I hope this helps!

Partecipa alla discussione - aggiungi un commento di seguito:

Accedi/Iscriviti per pubblicare nuovi commenti