Health Check

N/A

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

Search for Endpoints popular-movies

Rapid account: Semsem
Semsem
2 years ago

Hello,
I don’t understand how I have to query with Endpoints other than find (ex: title / get-the-most-popular-movies) … they return me an array with the movie titles but then how do I retrieve all the data of those returned movies such as photo, name, year etc?

Thank you so much
Best regards

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 2 years ago

Hello,

Yes, you do. Every endpoints reproduce features and data, and are mapped to accordingly features on the official site. You may use …/title/get-meta-data endpoint which supports querying multiple ids at once.

Regards.

Rapid account: Semsem
Semsem Commented 2 years ago

Sorry, maybe I explained myself wrong.
I figured out what I need to pass to the endpoints what I don’t understand is for example:

if I want to retrieve all popular movies with their specific data, I do a call title/get-most-popular-movies which returns me an array with the popular movies and their ID.

But now, How do I get the detailed information of all those movies? I have to make another call, eg. title/get-details the respective id for each film that passes?

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 2 years ago

Well,

I believe you can guess the purpose of endpoints by their URL path name. You should spend more time to try available endpoints, and read the parameter description to know how to get the required value to pass in.

Regards.

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입