0%

Health Check

N/A

모든 토론으로 돌아가기

Category Parameter

Rapid account: Mobolith
mobolith
10년 전

Category Parameter not working - only …/all.json is returning any results.

Rapid account: Bryanhun
bryanhun Commented 10년 전

Thanks for letting me know numentis. The categories were just added, but should be back working now. Let me know if you encounter any more issues. I would also love to hear how you are using the API. =)

mobolith Commented 10년 전

Bryan - page advances with explicit category doesn’t seem to work, only works with the all category.

mobolith Commented 10년 전

Thanks for the quick turn around. Developing a simple app for the BB10 using this API. I’m a bit of a news junkie. Another suggestion with the categories is to be to combine multiple categories (i.e. business+us+sports.json).

mobolith Commented 10년 전

Another error has just cropped up. Invalid JSON Object: “<h1>Access denied</h1>”

mobolith Commented 10년 전

The error I get is An error occurred while making the HTTP when entering page higher than 1 and any category other than all request.

bryanhun Commented 10년 전

I like the idea of combining categories… thanks. It will be added asap. I am not seeing any issues w/ categories on my end. What response are you getting?

bryanhun Commented 10년 전

Yes, you should not be getting that error. It should return a 301 “Empty resultset.”. I increased the number of results for the categories, so you should get more articles.

아래에 의견을 추가하고 토론에 참여하세요.

새 댓글을 게시하려면 로그인 / 가입