100%

Health Check

100%

Terug naar alle discussies

I Need Custom Plan

Rapid account: Hellotiksss
hellotiksss
לפני 3 חודשים

Hi, I hope you doing well… I need a custom plan for my project. Can we please discuss about it?

hellotiksss Commented לפני 3 חודשים

A week ago almost, I visit the official site of yours which is “https://scraptik.com/” and I fill the form there already. here is my email which I used for contact: tik1s2k23@gmail.com. kindly filterout my Email ID and do reply me ASAP so we can discuss and proceed for the custom plans.

Hi,
Thanks for the quick response, I already did email on support@scraptik.com. but its been a week now, there is no reply from your side thats why i did message here to contact you. here is my email ID: tik1s2k23@gmail.com. ye can check and filter this email address in your inbox and do reply me , so we can finalized our custom plans accodingly. Will be waiting for your reply.

Rapid account: Pineappleindustries
pineappleindustries Commented לפני 3 חודשים

Hi there, please reach out to us at support@scraptik.com to discuss private plans, thank you.

I want to buy your subscription but right now my projects is just started and I am limited in my budget and can’t buy that much expensive packages because right now My visitors are around 50-100 per day. I need a custom plan with small package temporary, when my projects getting higher visitor then I will switched to regular packages of yours which you mention in the pricing list.

Doe mee aan de discussie - voeg hieronder een opmerking toe