От gybra | Обновлено 한 달 전 | Tools
Health Check

N/A

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

Error testing API

Rapid account: Alceuscardoso
alceuscardoso
9년 전

I tried to translate the text below from “en” to “pt” using mashape api tester, but i get server error.

Welcome to the Hotlist, a monthly preview of the happenings you shouldn’t miss in the weeks ahead. Here’s what’s coming up in May. Now: New eats and drinksLooking for a new place to have dinner? These new restaurants are ramping up for May. Bar Civita: Former Liberty Tavern chef Liam LaCivita has struck out on his own with this Italian-focused Woodley Park restaurant with house-made cheeses and pasta, and an ample patio. 2609 24th St. NW (Metro: Woodley Park-Zoo).Brine: This newest Mosaic District restaurant is the brainchild of Rappahannock River Oysters co-owner Travis Croxton. Think farm-to-table plates, meats roasted on a wood-fired grill, and, naturally, bivalves. 2985 District Ave., Suite 120, Fairfax (Metro: Dunn Loring).The Pub & the People: This welcoming neighborhood bar comes to Bloomingdale with an eclectic menu of sandwiches, flatbreads and a killer beer-and-a-shot deal: Coors Banquet and Old Grand-Dad for $6. 1648 N. Capitol St. NW (Metro: NoMa). – Maura JudkisRead full article

Rapid account: Gybra
gybra Commented 9년 전

Hi, i’ve just checked the API and translated “hi” from en to pt and the translation went well. Try again please.
By the way, Mashape won’t charge you if you make a new registration

Best regards

Rapid account: Alceuscardoso
alceuscardoso Commented 9년 전

I canceled my application by mistake. If I remake the registration will have to pay again?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии