(Ким) gybra | Оновлено a month ago | Tools
Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

Error testing API

Rapid account: Alceuscardoso
alceuscardoso
9 years ago

I tried to translate the text below from “en” to “pt” using mashape api tester, but i get server error.

Welcome to the Hotlist, a monthly preview of the happenings you shouldn’t miss in the weeks ahead. Here’s what’s coming up in May. Now: New eats and drinksLooking for a new place to have dinner? These new restaurants are ramping up for May. Bar Civita: Former Liberty Tavern chef Liam LaCivita has struck out on his own with this Italian-focused Woodley Park restaurant with house-made cheeses and pasta, and an ample patio. 2609 24th St. NW (Metro: Woodley Park-Zoo).Brine: This newest Mosaic District restaurant is the brainchild of Rappahannock River Oysters co-owner Travis Croxton. Think farm-to-table plates, meats roasted on a wood-fired grill, and, naturally, bivalves. 2985 District Ave., Suite 120, Fairfax (Metro: Dunn Loring).The Pub & the People: This welcoming neighborhood bar comes to Bloomingdale with an eclectic menu of sandwiches, flatbreads and a killer beer-and-a-shot deal: Coors Banquet and Old Grand-Dad for $6. 1648 N. Capitol St. NW (Metro: NoMa). – Maura JudkisRead full article

Rapid account: Gybra
gybra Commented 9 years ago

Hi, i’ve just checked the API and translated “hi” from en to pt and the translation went well. Try again please.
By the way, Mashape won’t charge you if you make a new registration

Best regards

Rapid account: Alceuscardoso
alceuscardoso Commented 9 years ago

I canceled my application by mistake. If I remake the registration will have to pay again?

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення