100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Unable to find Mad Men

Rapid account: Joshdotai
joshdotai
7년 전

We’ve encountered a strange issue, not sure why it’s happening, but I’m unable to discover Mad Men through either your “Test Endpoint” search or from our application. I can seem to find it from the actual uNoGS website search, but nowhere else. Is there something I’m missing? Other searches we plug in seem to work just fine.

The URL we’re sending:
https://unogs-unogs-v1.p.mashape.com/api.cgi?q=Mad Men-!1900,2999-!0,5-!0,10-!0-!Any-!Any-!Any-!&cl=78,&t=ns&st=adv&ob=Relevance&p=1&sa=and

Again, the above works just fine when the q={query} portions is replaced with e.g. Finding Dory or other content on Netflix, but Mad Men is mysteriously missing

joshdotai Commented 7년 전

terrific, thank you!

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 7년 전

the search function uses ‘full text’ which means it looks for combination of matches of each valid word in a search string… Currently a valid word is more than 3 characters so ‘mad men’ was not matching. I have now updated the search to also do a direct match along with the full text functionality.

joshdotai Commented 7년 전

Awesome, thank you! It’s working for us now.

Out of curiosity what was the issue? Is it possible for similar issues like this to appear for other media and we just happen to catch this one?

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 7년 전

this should be fixed… let me know if you see any other problems

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments