100%

Health Check

N/A

返回所有讨论

API Fails With Every Request

Rapid account: Rai 0 X 00 Sec
rai0x00sec
25일 전

Every request fails. I bought the mega subscription hoping for it to fulfill my very large requests but failed on my first request with an eta of 649 seconds. To test the API, I decreased the text size eventually until it was at 15 seconds. All of them failed.

Please let me know.

Rapid account: K 1
k_1 Commented 19일 전

Please provide more details of the rate limits you are getting for us to troubleshoot further.

I can see 200 responses for both endpoints and tasks being processed correctly.

Regarding the ETA, its just estimated time of completion in seconds, there are no hard guarantees.
We are however working on improving the estimation.

Its recommended to use the ETA for initial GET request,
and if its still not processed to keep querying with some delay (possibly with exponential delay[1]).

Here is a very simplified example, see line 14 (just a simple delay between the GET requests)
https://gist.github.com/kristian-io/551689b1277561354e3e35117a6bea56

Let me know if this helps, I have also send you a private message via RapidAPI, if you prefer to discuss further there.

Thank you,
Kristian

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exponential_backoff

rai0x00sec Commented 19일 전

Your API still cannot handle even small outputs because the processing takes much longer than the eta and in fact never ends.

fix it asap. beginning to become frustrated with the quality of the API considering I spent a lot of money

rai0x00sec Commented 19일 전

Hi,

I am receiving rate limit exceeded messages even though I stopped running my program for a couple minutes on the Mega subscription.

Rapid account: K 1
k_1 Commented 22일 전

Hello,

apologies for your experience, API was in degraded state and was failing for few customers completely.

Its working now as expected, please try again and let us know if you need any assistance.

Thank you,
Kristian

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论