100%

Health Check

100%

Back to All Discussions

Assistance Required: Request Failure on API Endpoint

Rapid account: Alexschoul
alexschoul
17日前

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I encountered while making a request to your API. Below are the details of the issue:

Issue Description:

Response: {‘success’: False, ‘message’: ‘The request failed. You will not be charged for this request’, ‘data’: None}
API Endpoint: https://linkedin-data-api.p.rapidapi.com/search-employees
Steps Taken:

Verified the API key and ensured it has the necessary permissions.
Double-checked all request parameters for accuracy and proper formatting.
Reviewed the latest API documentation for any updates or changes.
Confirmed that there are no network issues on our end.
Checked your server status page to see if there were any reported downtimes or technical difficulties.
Despite these steps, the issue persists. I would appreciate your assistance in identifying the cause of the problem and guidance on how to resolve it.

Please let me know if you need any additional information from my side. I am looking forward to your prompt response.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Rapid account: Therockapis
therockapis Commented 13日前

When you receive this error, I recommend you wait a bit.
We already working on the endpoint to improve it, and adding new premium accounts to the system.

Rapid account: Alexschoul
alexschoul Commented 13日前

Do you have any recommendations regarding the volume of our requests to avoid this issue?

Rapid account: Therockapis
therockapis Commented 17日前

Hello. You get this error when a request is blocked by LinkedIn.

We are currently working on the service to improve the quality.

When we built this service, we were planning to return data immediately, but LinkedIn limits don’t allow us to do it.

What we will do?
We will apply the queue approach. Once you start the search you will get the result when it is ready.

You will either make other requests to see if the result is ready and receive the result, or the system will send a request with the result.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments