100%

Health Check

100%

Back to All Discussions

Trader ROI

Rapid account: Netojose
netojose
vor 6 Monaten

Is it possible to get information on trader’s ROI?

Thanks!

Rapid account: Katicalison
katicalison Commented vor 3 Monaten

Getting Back Stolen, Lost, Or Hacked Crypto. / BY Ultimate Hacker Jerry
Hey there folks, I’m Alison from Germany. In my investment with Acstons-Cc, I also lost 17 lakhs. Trading using the Acstons. cc app generated a profit of 197153 USD after paying tax and a 25% fee, however they would not release my profit and all of my Bitcoins were frozen. I called my pals, who suggested I try ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY, and to my astonishment they were able to assist me get back 89% of my money. Despite the fact that I didn’t get all of it back, I’m still really appreciative of ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY. For advice on recovering cryptocurrencies, get in touch with Jerry. You can also ask him questions about any firm you wish to deal with.    
Crypto Scam Recovery || Recover Lost Funds || Crypto Investment Went Wrong.
Hire A Hacker To Recover Your Stolen Crypto Coins || I Can’t Access My USDT Account, It Looks Like I Was Hacked || Bitcoin Recovery Expert Required, Getting Back Lost, Hacked Or Stolen Crypto?.
How do I recover crypto from a scammer?. I need a hacker to recover my lost investment?.

Contact UltimtateHackerJerry: Whatsp +1(520)282-7151
Email; support@ultimateshackjerry.com
Web: ultimateshackjerry.com

Hey there folks, I’m Alison from Germany. In my investment with Acstons-Cc, I also lost 17 lakhs. Trading using the Acstons. cc app generated a profit of 197153 USD after paying tax and a 25% fee, however they would not release my profit and all of my Bitcoins were frozen. I called my pals, who suggested I try ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY, and to my astonishment they were able to assist me get back 89% of my money. Despite the fact that I didn’t get all of it back, I’m still really appreciative of ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY. For advice on recovering cryptocurrencies, get in touch with Jerry. You can also ask him questions about any firm you wish to deal with.    
Hire A Hacker To Recover Your Stolen Crypto Coins || I Can’t Access My USDT Account, It Looks Like I Was Hacked || Bitcoin Recovery Expert Required, Getting Back Lost, Hacked Or Stolen Crypto?.
How do I recover crypto from a scammer?. I need a hacker to recover my lost investment?.

Rapid account: Dev Null Zero
DevNullZero Commented vor 6 Monaten

Hey, netojose!

Yep, it’s possible, you need to use v1/getOtherPerformance endpoint.

Here’s an example with Python:

import requests

url = "https://binance-futures-leaderboard1.p.rapidapi.com/v1/getOtherPerformance"

querystring = {"encryptedUid":"A84A2B4807288C9F9F5379918BC76A1E"}

headers = {
	"X-RapidAPI-Key": "YOUR-API-KEY",
	"X-RapidAPI-Host": "binance-futures-leaderboard1.p.rapidapi.com"
}

response = requests.get(url, headers=headers, params=querystring)

print(response.json())

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments