100%

Health Check

100%

Back to All Discussions

profile follower and following

Rapid account: Umairasimse
umairasimse
4 months ago

Hi, I have a question, I am using the /userfollower and /userfollowing apis, now I want to fetch 20 from both of these, but I am getting different from each request, does this not return the recent 20? Also I ran an api with 40 followers and gave the count 40, but it is returning me 25, why?

Rapid account: Instagapicom
Instagapicom Commented 22 days ago

You can also open a new topic. Whatever you want. Our Telegram address : https://t.me/instagapi

Rapid account: Morgan Grantt
MorganGrantt Commented 22 days ago

I am new here and have some doubts. Can I ask those here or in a new thread? I don’t need to do that now because I have found the solution to the problem I was facing. A few days ago, I was stuck on a very important assignment, so it took the help of a professional writer from https://domypaper.com/ here. And they turned out to be very good. You can also try them to find out.

Instagapicom Commented 4 months ago

What is your subscribed username?

umairasimse Commented 4 months ago

Okay, thanks for reply

As we wrote before, we do not make any changes to the data.

There may be a few reasons for the issue you are talking about now;

For example, while you are making a request, there may be new followers. There may be people who are removed from the watch list. You have to find these with your own software. We direct the data from Instagram to you. We are not making any other changes.

Okay, one thing I want to know is that if when using the “end_cursor” that comes with data, will I get the next unique profiles?, because I did a test on a profile with 700 following, I repeatedly sent request until the end using the end_cursor and stored the usernames of profiles, now I did it again and compared the two lists, but I got several new profiles which were not in the first batch of requests, even though the number of profiles were same in both meaning no new ones are added, can you describe this that’d be helpful, thanks.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Hi,
Incoming data may change. This is because of Instagram. We do not make any changes to the returned data.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments