99%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Pricing

Rapid account: Joshlopes
joshlopes
6 anni fa

Hello. I have a small website and i want to update it with live scores and others, but the requests of your plans are incredibly low – i can imagine myself doing more than 50 requests just for a single match, let alone the usualy 10 matches i have on my site that i want to update. Is there anything else i am missing or is this the plan you are providing at the moment?

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented 6 anni fa

Hello to both (joshlopes & nurp).

I understand your points of view.

So the live is not every 5 minutes but between 1 and 3 minutes depending on the leagues.

I encourage you to read the documentation because you do not need to make a request for each match to know the score, you have other endpoints that allow you to retrieve the list of matches of the day with the scores (a request for x matches, more than 1000 some days).

On the other hand we speak of a free plan which is there for you to discover the API.

If our API does not suit you, it's a pity and I recommend you find another that offers more than 50 leagues and you do not need to pay and that it fits your needs.

Sorry not to be able to fully meet your expectations.

Rapid account: Nurp
nurp Commented 6 anni fa

I agree with joshlopes, it is not fair to call it "live" scores when you are not able to call the api more than 50 times a day. On the other hand it is a free plan so it's not fair to complain either. Anyway, I think the free plan should allow at least 500 calls/day and the PRO plan 5000. Otherwise the PRO plan is not good enough and it will always be worth to pay for unlimited. For us live-score entusiasts we need to have access to match results as often as possible. Even a call once in a minute may be bad delivery nowadays.

Rapid account: Joshlopes
joshlopes Commented 6 anni fa

If you intend to update your games every 5 min, and knowing a game will last for 90 min that is 18 times, because the 10 games won't start at same time, if i do that 18 times * 10 that would be 180 times daily. Plus the ones i need to do to associate your fixture id to my match which then would be an additional 10. 190 times daily, supposing, you can add an extra for the times i will be querying your api when the game is on break. So this won't work for me, and i am not in a position to start wasting money without knowing if it will suffice my needs. So thank you.

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented 6 anni fa

Hello,

It depends on what you need for each game. But according to you can recover all the matches of the day in a single request or all the matches of a league also in a single request (check the documentation on https://api-football.com). If you need more than 50 requests a day you will have to go to the PRO plan (500 requests / day) or ULTRA (unlimited)

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments