Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Number of requests

Rapid account: Deleted
[deleted]
5 anni fa

Hi,
I’m testing the API and selected the Freemium plan. I know that it is allow just 50 requests\per day, but I cannot find any place where I can see how much from 50 is left?
Thanks.

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented 5 anni fa

Hello,

Ideally, you should contact the mashape support, they are the ones who manage the limitations of requests on the API. They can give you the answers to your questions. ( support@rapidapi.com )

Keep us informed anyway.

Thank you. Thank you.

[deleted] Commented 5 anni fa

Just checked headers in SoapUI - I do not see that these ratelimit values are changing somehow. I see 50 in both each time I send the request. Would appreciate any help and clarification how to see them decreasing.
Also, If my understanding is correct, in case of any charges need to be paid, they will be displayed at Marketplace > Transaction tab. Is this info up-to-date and can I rely on it, or charges will be re-calculated on some point with delay?

*can I somehow check the number of requests for previous days?

[deleted] Commented 5 anni fa

Sorry for bothering on this again. I see these values in Map:
x-ratelimit-requests-remaining
0: ‘5’: 53
and
1: ‘0’ 48

Does it mean that I have
A) 5 left from 53
B) 5 requests over limit
C) Only five requests made from 53
?

Thanks

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented 5 anni fa

Hello,

In the headers of your requests you have this:

x-ratelimit-requests-limit
The number of requests the plan you are currently subscribed to allows you to make, before incurring overages.

x-ratelimit-requests-remaining
The number of requests remaining before you reach the limit of requests your application is allowed to make, before experiencing overage charges.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments