9.6 / 10

Latency

172ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Please everyone should be careful and stop being fooled by all these brokers and account managers.

Rapid account: Jacklorris 68
jacklorris68
vor 22 Tagen

Please everyone should be careful and stop being fooled by all these brokers and account managers. I was scammed $700,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, at the end I lost all my money, All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk was declined ,I found it very hard to move on . Luckily I came across a comment on a recovery website that recommended a funds recovery expert on binary/forex and bitcoin investment recovery, Hacher4wise, and I contacted him immediately through his email address and explained my issues with my investment broker to him ,God so kind, him and his team worked relentlessly to recover my funds, and was able to build a case on the scam broker with the information I provided about my trading experience and my funds was refunded back to me within a week interval, I was able to get access to my funds with his help, I still can’t believe how possible it is to get my invested capital back, including my bonus with the company. I know some people has been a victim of scam investment broker. I feel obligated to recommend him and his great funds recovery strategy, feel free to reach out to ACCESS RECOVERY CONSULTAN if you are having issues withdrawing your funds, via his email address: ACCESSRECOVERYCONSULTANT @ GMAIL COM and he will guide you on steps to take and get your invested capital including your bonus refunded back to you.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments