By Roshan | Updated un mese fa | Financial
Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Model calibration

Rapid account: Dmty
dmty
2 anni fa

Hello I wonder if model gets calibrated against the current price or could you please recommend how to deal with the forecast discrepancy? For example, I’ve got from the API a time stamp of something like 1.5 hour ago and the prediction is about 10-15% less then it was the actual price. That probably should mean that the rest of forecast will be screwed the same way.

Rapid account: Alisyad 11 Ali
alisyad11ali Commented un anno fa
**CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY, LOST BTC RECOVERED; **

What To Do When You Fall Victim To A Crypto Scam.

Hello, My name is Ali Syed.  
I’m a Urologist in Birmingham, 
I do online trading, I was a scam victim. 
Ultimate Hacker Jerry recovered my Bitcoins amazingly.

Did you experience the same loss of cryptocurrencies to phony internet investments that I did? or the incorrect wallet? Get in touch with Ultimate Hacker Jerry right once if you want to get your money back or need legal advice on how to proceed. I fell victim to an internet investment fraud and lost about 7.18 BTC. I bought into the promise that I would receive 25% of my investment each month. I was conned in that manner. Fortunately, I came upon a piece about Ultimate Hacker Jerry from Wilder Newton’s Local News after a protracted search for instructions on how to restore it. I got in touch with him right away at (Ultimatehackerjerry @ seznam. cz), and I felt comfortable doing so because of  Wilder Newton, a local news source, had given him positive reviews. I got all of my money back with a ROI within 4 hours of contacting him. It was unbelievable I must say, I had to send out my review as well. He is in fact the best good idea.

Whatsapp +1(520)282-7151 Visit
Www.ultimateshackjerry.com

Ma Sha Allah

Did you experience the same loss of cryptocurrencies to phony internet investments that I did? or the incorrect wallet? Get in touch with Ultimate Hacker Jerry right once if you want to get your money back or need legal advice on how to proceed. I fell victim to an internet investment fraud and lost about 7.18 BTC. I bought into the promise that I would receive 25% of my investment each month. I was conned in that manner. Fortunately, I came upon a piece about Ultimate Hacker Jerry from Wilder Newton’s Local News after a protracted search for instructions on how to restore it. I got in touch with him right away at (Ultimatehackerjerry @ seznam. cz), and I felt comfortable doing so because of  Wilder Newton, a local news source, had given him positive reviews. I got all of my money back with a ROI within 4 hours of contacting him. It was unbelievable I must say, I had to send out my review as well. He is in fact the best good idea.

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Ma Sha Allah

Rapid account: Kelley 1 Kelley 1
kelley1kelley1 Commented un anno fa

[BITCOIN RECOVERY MADE EASY / BY ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.

Email:(Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam. cz).
WhatsAp: (+1,5,20282715,1).

Many individuals are perplexed by Bitcoin recovery because they believe it is extremely difficult to determine whether or not it can be retrieved. But I can confirm that it can be retrieved; I lost my 6.4 Bitcoin to fake investment on telegram, but by chance, I encountered Ultimate Hacker Jerry, who assisted me in recovering it. It merely took a few hours to recover. Ultimate Hacker Jerry is a trustworthy individual. I’d like to congratulate Ultimate Hacker Jerry for excellent work.

For more info visit: Ultimatehackerjerr.wixsite.com/ultimatehacker
](https://ultimateshackjerry.com)

Many individuals are perplexed by Bitcoin recovery because they believe it is extremely difficult to determine whether or not it can be retrieved. But I can confirm that it can be retrieved; I lost my 6.4 Bitcoin to fake investment on telegram, but by chance, I encountered Ultimate Hacker Jerry, who assisted me in recovering it. It merely took a few hours to recover. Ultimate Hacker Jerry is a trustworthy individual. I’d like to congratulate Ultimate Hacker Jerry for excellent work.

Rapid account: Dev Vividgoat
dev.vividgoat Commented 2 anni fa

Thank you asking, It most probably has to do with the dataset we fetch from 3rd party providers, their timestamp and data directly affects the model and response here. We will surely look into it.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments