Health Check

100%

Back to All Discussions

API not working

Rapid account: Fly Technology
FlyTechnology
vor einem Jahr

Hello,
My project works perfectly fine on localhost, however, when i deploy to netlify or vercel, the api calls stops working. Could it be that my subscription does not support deployment or what? Please an answer will be appreciated as soon as possible

Rapid account: Dickyagustin
dickyagustin Commented vor einem Jahr

Hello,
Regarding your API not working in the production environment after being deployed to Netlify or Vercel, there are several possible causes that should be checked. Some solutions you can try are:

• Make sure that the API credentials used by your client to access your API are correct, including the API key and the correct URL.

• Check if there are any access restrictions to your API from the production environment. Some cloud service providers such as Netlify or Vercel may restrict access to certain networks or block access to certain ports.

• Ensure that your API is running properly in the production environment. You can try running some integration tests to verify that your API is running well in the production environment.

• Ensure that you have updated your API configuration to allow access from production environments like Netlify or Vercel. You may need to adjust your access configuration or permissions to match the production environment used by your client.

If the problem still persists, it may be useful to seek technical support from the Netlify or Vercel development team or contact RapidAPI support for further assistance.

Thankyou

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments