Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

New Feature Request - Image Orientation

Rapid account: Developer RW Hs Su Kx 4
developer-RWHsSuKx4
7 months ago

Hey, Awesome api you have here!

I would love it if we could get some data back to accurately determine the orientation of the image in relation to the x,y,h,w coordinates you send back. I would love to be able to have my users validate the Vin against the image but the images come in with various orientations and there is no way for me to determine that. I figure somewhere in the api you are handling that, so it should be a fairly easy to add? Any help with that would be greatly appreciated!

Rapid account: Dominonet L Tp EE 6 Z O Ne S
dominonet-lTpEE6zONeS Commented 7 months ago

Thank you for your feedback and for using our API! We appreciate your suggestion regarding providing image orientation information. However, currently, our API does not include this feature.

Determining image orientation can indeed be a useful functionality, and we understand the value it would bring to your use case. Unfortunately, at this time, our API does not have the capability to provide orientation data.

We will certainly take your suggestion into consideration for future improvements and updates to our API. In the meantime, if you have any other questions or if thereโ€™s anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. We appreciate your feedback and your continued support.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments