100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Intraday Data

Rapid account: Hashemdroubi 18
hashemdroubi18
10 месяцев назад

Is there a limit on how long back i can get data from, for example if i chose the 1 hour interval can i get data for apple from 1995 or is there a limit such as yahoo’s 730 day limit.

Rapid account: Leonbarger 292
leonbarger292 Commented 10 месяцев назад

RECOVERY MASTERS,CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT

The pain after losing a hard earned large sum of money to a fake online investment scheme tends to be so hard to bear. I happened to lose $679,000 pounds to a fake Crypto fraudulent company that lured me into investing with them to make huge sums of profits. Profits accumulated well till it was time to withdraw the funds, The company kept on asking for funds to withdraw my funds. On noticing I had been scammed they had already duped me all my funds. I was really in disbelief and had to look for a means to have my funds back. Recovery Masters were the Recovery Experts I came across. I provided the required information to the experts and all my funds were recovered back by the Hackers. Recovery Masters are the only recommendable hackers to any Scam victim out there that has been scammed or have bitcoin lost and wants to recover there funds back
learn more https://lostrecoverymaster.com/ CONTACT INFO : Whatsapp +1(204)819-5505 Mail 😦lostrecovemast@mail.com)

Rapid account: Dubois 4 And
dubois4and Commented 10 месяцев назад

Thank you for reaching out! While there is no fixed limit on how far back you can retrieve data, the availability may vary depending on the companies and exchanges we aggregate data from.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments