Health Check

100%

Back to All Discussions

Outdated data?

Rapid account: Jeremyleonprivat
jeremyleonprivat
לפני שנה

Hey
As the title already states, could it be that the information in this API is fairly outdated? I can find informations regarding teams that does not match the current information known to public, such as certain players playing for an organisation, while in the API it doesnt show… Another issue is retrieving upcoming matches from leagues as some leagues dont have any seasonIds past 2021, is this intended or?

Rapid account: Fluis Lacasse
fluis.lacasse Commented לפני שנה

Hello,
Was about to tell you that we’ve checked this issue.
Yes, some tournaments have issues but it seems that our provider are taking their time updating the data for this API.
We can only apologize for the outdated data right now.

Thanks.

jeremyleonprivat Commented לפני שנה

Hi again!
Has this issue been resolved already? We spotted several issues with active teams not being displayed correctly or some teams even missing (“Vitality Esports” counter strike team missing).
Kind Regards
Jéremy

Hello,
Thank you for providing us with these examples, we will review these bugs and then we will say something.

Thanks.

Also, when specifically looking at the player “Wunder” (ID: 1081188) it says that he is playing for G2-Esports, while he actually is contracted by FNATIC.

Hi!
A very blunt example would be taking the members of the current G2-Esports lineup for league of legends. From what I have seen the current roster is as follows (player nicknames, as i dont know their real names):
BrokenBlade
Yike
Caps
Hans Sama
Mikyx
And from what I saw when I looked last:
Wunder
Jankos
Caps
Perkz
Mikyx
Which is the roster from 2020/2019.
A similar thing was spotted in the counter strike team of G2-Esports, where Hunter was displayed to be playing for them, while Monesy (a star player on their team) was missing 😦

Hello,
This is not intended to be this way, please provide us some examples so we can work from there. What we saw is that you may refering to extinct leagues and disabled teams but we can’t confirm without the examples.

Thanks.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments