100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Version 2 or Version 3?

Rapid account: Mitten W Wj 7 E 1 Oy W
mitten-wWj7E1oyW
a year ago

Hello! I just noticed that there’s a new API version (v3), and I tried using it but it’s giving 404/“not found” errors. v2 seems to still be working - should I just keep using that one? And thanks for the great API - very useful!

mitten-wWj7E1oyW Commented a year ago

Solved it! I needed to get a new RapidAPI key to use the new version. The key I had been using with v2 didn’t work with v3. But just setting up a new key fixed the issue and I can access v3 now. Yay!

Just tried it from the terminal - same result:

I tried using this one: https://astrologer.p.rapidapi.com/api/v3/now - I tried it in the “Endpoints” tab here on RapidAPI, using the “test endpoints” button. img
It gives a 404 error, saying that the endpoint doesn’t exist. SImilar results for the birth chart api. I also tried it in a Make (Integromat) scenario, and got the same result - 404 error, “Endpoint ‘/api/v3/birth-chart’ does not exist”. Not sure what else to try!

Rapid account: Gbattaglia
gbattaglia Commented a year ago

Hi, thank you for submitting your feedback, I’m sorry you’re experiencing this issue, I’ll try to fix it as soon as possible. I’ve just tried all the endpoints and they seem to work, can you please retry write what endpoint did give you the 404 error?
The current version is v3, and that’s the one that will receive updates and new functionalities in the future!

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments