9.8 / 10

Latency

2,538ms

Service Level

96%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Getting Response status code does not indicate success: 500 (Internal Server Error).

Rapid account: CD Ms 2340
CDMs2340
3 months ago

Hello Team,

Hope you are doing great!

We are using your API in our live project to spin the text, but today we notice that we got 500 (Internal Server Error) when we call your API, So can you please let us know what is going on, is there any issue at your end because before the it was working but now its not.

We got this error message: Response status code does not indicate success: 500 (Internal Server Error).

Here are some examples of the code which we want to spin, please have a look and help us ASAP.
Example 1:
https://prnt.sc/w6MJuvD3FpjS
I am trying to spin below text.
{
“text”: “<p>Respectfully,</p>”,
“result_type”: “single”
}

Example 2: Below is the code, which we want to spin, before this was also working but now, its not.

<div style=‘width: 33stylepercent;text-align: center;float: left;padding-bottom: 15px;margin-top: 15px;’><p xyzdate><!January 15, 2024!></p></div><div class=‘bureauAddrDiv’ style=‘float: right; text-align:right;padding-bottom: 15px;margin-top: 15px;’><p userinfo><!A Nirmod Identity IQ!><br><!Test@@@@##!><br><!City, ME 12232!><br><!SSN: 908-09-8098!><br><!DOB: December 24, 1903!></p></div><div style=‘clear: both;’></div><p><!To whom it may concern,!></p>
<p>Accurate reporting is of importance. There are guidelines that emphasize the importance of providing precise data. When you label an account with any indication I require more, than your word – it is essential to have solid evidence as a basis. The concept is straightforward; inquiries must have reasons.</p>
<p style=’’><strong style=‘color: #003459;’><!I’m challenging inaccurate personal information listed below.!></strong></p><p style=’’><!The information about my name is not reported accurately.!></p><div style=‘background-color: cornflowerblue; color: white; font-weight: bold; border: 2px; border-style: solid; border-color: gray; text-align: left!important; padding: 5px!important; width: 100%; margin-bottom: 5px; page-break-inside: avoid; display:table; box-sizing: border-box;’><!Personal Information!></div><p style=‘font-weight: bold; text-align: left !important;width: 22 %; margin-bottom: 0px’><!Current Name:!></p><p style=‘margin-bottom: 2px’><span><strong style=‘color: red;’><!BS-30/32:!></strong><! This is the correct Name: !> </span><span><strong><!A Nirmod Identity IQ</strong>!></span></p><p>Your expedient help in expunging any names from your records that do not precisely match the one I’ve stated in this letter is very important to me. I greatly value your cooperation.</p><p style=’’>A credit report is basically a record of someone’s history and credibility. Even the smallest flaw can disrupt its integrity. Raise doubts about its reliability.</p>
<p style=’’>Respectfully,</p>

Rapid account: Mohammadoayoub 95
mohammadoayoub95 Commented 3 months ago

For this input:
"<div style=‘width: 33stylepercent;text-align: center;float: left;padding-bottom: 15px;margin-top: 15px;’><p xyzdate><!January 15, 2024!></p></div><div class=‘bureauAddrDiv’ style=‘float: right; text-align:right;padding-bottom: 15px;margin-top: 15px;’><p userinfo><!A Nirmod Identity IQ!><br><!Test@@@@##!><br><!City, ME 12232!><br><!SSN: 908-09-8098!><br><!DOB: December 24, 1903!></p></div><div style=‘clear: both;’></div><p><!To whom it may concern,!></p><p>Accurate reporting is of importance. There are guidelines that emphasize the importance of providing precise data. When you label an account with any indication I require more, than your word – it is essential to have solid evidence as a basis. The concept is straightforward; inquiries must have reasons.</p><p style=’’><strong style=‘color: #003459;’><!I’m challenging inaccurate personal information listed below.!></strong></p><p style=’’><!The information about my name is not reported accurately.!></p><div style=‘background-color: cornflowerblue; color: white; font-weight: bold; border: 2px; border-style: solid; border-color: gray; text-align: left!important; padding: 5px!important; width: 100%; margin-bottom: 5px; page-break-inside: avoid; display:table; box-sizing: border-box;’><!Personal Information!></div><p style=‘font-weight: bold; text-align: left !important;width: 22 %; margin-bottom: 0px’><!Current Name:!></p><p style=‘margin-bottom: 2px’><span><strong style=‘color: red;’><!BS-30/32:!></strong><! This is the correct Name: !> </span><span><strong><!A Nirmod Identity IQ</strong>!></span></p><p>Your expedient help in expunging any names from your records that do not precisely match the one I’ve stated in this letter is very important to me. I greatly value your cooperation.</p><p style=’’>A credit report is basically a record of someone’s history and credibility. Even the smallest flaw can disrupt its integrity. Raise doubts about its reliability.</p><p style=’’>Respectfully,</p>."

There seems to be no issues. Please attach the related message ID or a reproducable error so we can fix the issue. For now, it seems like there is no issue with this larger query.

For small queries, we recommend including at least one sentence. Having HTML tags along with just one word generally will result in a lack of options.

Rapid account: Mohammadoayoub 95
mohammadoayoub95 Commented 3 months ago

Hello,
Apologies for the delay, looking into this now. Will update shortly. Please feel free to email us with any further queries at admin@gentools.org as that’ll speed up response times.

Rapid account: CD Ms 2340
CDMs2340 Commented 3 months ago

Hello Team, any update regarding my query?

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments