חֶבִיוֹן

168ms

רמת שירות

100%

Health Check

N/A

חזרה לכל הדיונים

Getting lineups before match start

Hi, I’m looking to get the team lineups before the match starts (estimate or announced, whichever one is announced). I see the lineups on the gamelink on mlb.com. Is it possible to get that with one of the endpoints? It super nice that the there is an estimate for the starting pitcher, but would really appreciate to get a more complete lineup shortly before a match starts. Thanks in advance!

Rapid account: Tank 01
tank01 Commented 5일 전

Hi, just to update… It is now also in the getMLBGamesForDate endpoint, like you expected. Take a look, thank you!!!

Rapid account: Smarandeshmukh I FLFN 0 YEP
smarandeshmukh-iFLFN0YEP Commented 5일 전

Aha, I see. I found it now! Thanks!

tank01 Commented 5일 전

Hi! Yes it currently is not in the getMLBGamesForDate endpoint, it’s only in the getMLBGameInfo endpoint. Right now you’ll see results for two of the games. My apologies, I assumed you were looking at the getMLBGameInfo endpoint. I can get it in the getMLBGamesForDate endpoint just as well. Let me work on that.

smarandeshmukh-iFLFN0YEP Commented 5일 전

Thanks, I am testing it out using the endpoint: "getMLBGamesForDate"
So far, I don’t see the starting lineups, with the match schedules to start in 2 hours. The team list has been available for around an hour as of now. I’m wondering, how frequently you are planning to check the MLB website. Thanks!

tank01 Commented 12일 전

hi! Just wanted to report that I have the lineups up and running now. You’ll find the element “probableStartingLineups” in the get game info call, the same call where “probableStartingPitchers” is located. The element will have both a “home” and an “away” element, type List. The lists will be empty until the data is available. When the data is available, it will be populated with nine maps. Each map will have a playerID and their batting order.

I’m still tinkering with the timing of the checks, and how often throughout the day it will check.

Let me know what you think!

smarandeshmukh-iFLFN0YEP Commented 17일 전

Thanks a ton. Really appreciate the support!

tank01 Commented 17일 전

Hi, just to follow up, I have it working in the dev environment, but I’d like to see it run throughout the weekend before I add it. I’ll probably have it up and running 100% on Monday or Tuesday. I’ll keep you posted!!

tank01 Commented 17일 전

Hi smarandeshmukh… This is a great link, I think I can pull data from it.

I’ll start taking a look tonight and see if I can get it running throughout the weekend.

Thank you! I’ll let you know if I can get it working, or if it won’t work out.

Or from this page which seems to be updated a few hours before match start time? https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups/2024-05-16

Actually, I found a thread here: https://rapidapi.com/tank01/api/tank01-mlb-live-in-game-real-time-statistics/discussions/132697
Would it be very difficult to add the probable starting lineups from the mlb gameid webpage?

הצטרף לדיון - הוסף תגובה למטה:

התחבר / הירשם כדי לפרסם תגובות חדשות