延迟

156ms

服务等级

100%

Health Check

N/A

返回所有讨论

Getting lineups before match start

Hi, I’m looking to get the team lineups before the match starts (estimate or announced, whichever one is announced). I see the lineups on the gamelink on mlb.com. Is it possible to get that with one of the endpoints? It super nice that the there is an estimate for the starting pitcher, but would really appreciate to get a more complete lineup shortly before a match starts. Thanks in advance!

Rapid account: Tank 01
tank01 Commented 3 days ago

Hi Smaran, I’ve made some changes to keep the probable starting pitcher updated throughout the day, (pregame only). take a look and again, you aren’t being pushy. Thank you!

tank01 Commented 6 days ago

No problem really. i appreciate all the feedback! I’ll be in touch.

Rapid account: Smarandeshmukh I FLFN 0 YEP
smarandeshmukh-iFLFN0YEP Commented 7 days ago

Ah, I see. Understood. That actually makes sense. The webpage I linked earlier, has the official starting lineups. I guess once that is published, teams cannot change their starters. But thanks for your input. Sorry, if I came across a bit pushy!

tank01 Commented 7 days ago

Hi Smaran, I wouldn’t say that it’s buggy just because it’s coming back with a different pitcher than what you’re looking at. We’re getting each team’s probable starting pitcher from a different source than what you’re probably looking at. I’m assuming you’re looking at mlb.com? I will study our source vs what actually happens over the next few days and make adjustments if we see there are major differences. I’ll keep you posted.

smarandeshmukh-iFLFN0YEP Commented 7 days ago

I’ve been using the endpoint for a few days now. It seems that it is buggy somtimes. For instance right now, it is showing the incorrect starting pitcher. The API is returning different pitcher ids compared to the website.

The starting pitcher for the Guardians should be Tanner Bibee, but the pitcher_id = 671106 is showing that of Logan Allen. I would like to share jsons and pics, but not sure how to do it here.

tank01 Commented 8 days ago

Glad you’re happy with it!

It’s updated every 5 minutes, starting at 7am Eastern every day.

smarandeshmukh-iFLFN0YEP Commented 8 days ago

Yes, it is! The endpoint is working very smoothly. How often do you check if the lineup page has been updated? I will time my requests accordingly. Thanks!

tank01 Commented 15 days ago

Hi, just to update… It is now also in the getMLBGamesForDate endpoint, like you expected. Take a look, thank you!!!

smarandeshmukh-iFLFN0YEP Commented 15 days ago

Aha, I see. I found it now! Thanks!

tank01 Commented 15 days ago

Hi! Yes it currently is not in the getMLBGamesForDate endpoint, it’s only in the getMLBGameInfo endpoint. Right now you’ll see results for two of the games. My apologies, I assumed you were looking at the getMLBGameInfo endpoint. I can get it in the getMLBGamesForDate endpoint just as well. Let me work on that.

加入讨论 - 在下面添加评论:

登录/注册以发布新的评论