N/A

Back to All Discussions

Football API.

Rapid account: Dominickinyanjui
dominickinyanjui
6 years ago
Rapid account: Heisenbug
heisenbug Commented 6 years ago

No money we have get from you, I’m going to write to RapidAPI for what you are saying… …
I think you has been charged for the extra calls you have done each day over the limit allowed by the plan.
As said we don’t control the payments as well as we can’t said how many calls you have done, we are in the middle, we trust by RapidAPI as till know noone has never raised any problem.
However it seems clear the payment system it hasn’t been understood well, so to avoid any problem I contact the RapidAPI team to ask them to refund you any extra payment except the subscription quota.

Bye.

dominickinyanjui Commented 6 years ago

4 days ago they charged my card same amount. And they seem to be rude so I find difficult talking to their support.

This guys continue charging my card even after unsubscribing from your api days back.

Hi dominickinyanjui,

Thank you for being a member of RapidAPI Marketplace. We successfully charged your credit card $10.1 USD.

Hi dominickinyanjui,

Thank you for being a member of RapidAPI Marketplace. We successfully charged your credit card $102.8 USD.
Hi dominickinyanjui,

Thank you for being a member of RapidAPI Marketplace. We successfully charged your credit card $6.5 USD.

Hi dominickinyanjui,

Thank you for being a member of RapidAPI Marketplace. We successfully charged your credit card $103.1 USD.

This money they are taking was meant for a hospital bill to my wife and they are stealing it all day by day.

I have tried to reach them and they are coming up with crazy maths to make sure they don’t refund. They also said they gave you all the money so if I find any problem you are the one to refund.

Any news?

Just to let you know we have just write to RapidAPI asking answer you as soon as possible.
Don’t worry all resolve for better.
Have a nice day.
Bye

We never had problem with them, I can’t believe them had done something wrong with intention , maybe something strange has happened if so stay sure them refund you, them are very genuine company.
Take us updated.

Is Rapid API a genuine company?

You would not believe how they have been charging my account.

and since writing my complains to them they don’t respond to emails as they used to.

I Unsubscribed from your APIs just because of their Monkey style of business.

Let me know what I should do please.

As said we not handle the payment service, you should contact RapidAPI, as them charged you and only about 30 days after give us a percentage of the payment. Till know to us doesn’t result any payment from you.
Let us know.
Bye

I was unsubscribing to some of your subscriptions and my card got charged multiple times!!

Are you away of this issue which to me I term as fraud

We are going to add some of these within this week, stay tuned.
Bye

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments