ismaelc
10 years ago

Hi, I’m getting the ff error

{
“statusCode”: 2,
“statusMessage”: “The API key provided was rejected.”,
“placeData”: []
}

Is there any field I can supply the API key parameter to? Alternatively, you can use the Secret Parameter in the API Admin->Settings section. This lets you set a generic Hoppit key for everyone using your API through Mashape (without requiring them to key it in). Let me know if you need help - c h r i s @ m a s h a p e . c o m

Rapid account: Hoppitapi
hoppitapi Commented 10 years ago

Chris, thank you for reporting this. I am trying to reproduce the issue. Could you let me know which end point you were testing and whether it was directly through the Mashape website or were you using cURL? Thank you very much!

Rapid account: Hoppitapi
hoppitapi Commented 10 years ago

I’ve doubled checked everything. I believe you may have been getting the issue when you were testing through the Mashape interface since there was a bug on this website (I reported it earlier) that was not taking into account the Secret Parameter. If you used cURL, it would work fine. It appears that the bug has since been fixed (perhaps in your recent deployment) and the end points work fine through the Mashape interface.

Please feel free to open a new issue if you are still having trouble. I will close this one for now. Thank you for testing.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments