100%

Health Check

N/A

Torna a tutte le discussioni

getMLBBettingOdds Not Returning Pregame odds

Rapid account: Wnormand
wnormand
17ๆ—ฅๅ‰

Hi - I noticed that the getMLBBettingOdds endpoint is not returning pregame odds. It doesnโ€™t return anything until game start time. This seems to contradict the explanation of how the endpoint works and is causing problems because my script attempts to collect the odds pregame. For example if I call using todayโ€™s date as the game date parameter I get a 200 response with no games. Help please?

Rapid account: Tank 01
tank01 Commented 17ๆ—ฅๅ‰

Also I want to comment on this incorrect statement: โ€œIt doesnโ€™t return anything until game start time.โ€. That isnโ€™t true.

The odds are always updated every morning for โ€œtodayโ€. We donโ€™t wait until game start time. Thatโ€™s never been a process of ours.

We get system alerts, which weโ€™ve created ourselves, when odds are not populated at the start of the day, like we did today, and then we fix the issue.

Odds are always populated well before game time. That has never been an issue for us.

Rapid account: Tank 01
tank01 Commented 17ๆ—ฅๅ‰

Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience, as the script ran a little later than normal today. The odds populated approx a half hour after this post.

The script to start collecting odds for each day normally starts at 6am Eastern.

The status code will always return 200 if you were able to connect to our server and search the DB.

For error handling, you can simply look for an empty map, or check for an โ€œerrorโ€ element. When the results for a certain query are empty, then youโ€™ll get an โ€œerrorโ€ element on the same level as the โ€œbodyโ€.

Iโ€™ll see what i can do to make sure the odds donโ€™t run late again.

Partecipa alla discussione - aggiungi un commento di seguito:

Accedi/Iscriviti per pubblicare nuovi commenti