7.6 / 10

Latency

491ms

Service Level

91%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Recover Lost or Stolen Crypto 2024 / Through Captain WebGenesis.

Rapid account: Lyszoey
lyszoey
2달 전

Visite;Www.captainwebgenesis.com

Hello everyone, I wish to share this information with the public . It’s advisable not to trade with an individual or a bitcoin investment platform if you are not sure about their reputation. A few months back, I was seeking an investment opportunity but I ended up being scammed of $187,000 in Bitcoins.
I was depressed and disappointed in myself until an article popped up about Captain WebGenesis, a cryptocurrency recovery company that helps scam victims get back their lost or stolen Crypto, and to my surprise, they were able to recover almost all the funds I had lost. I’m sharing this out of excitement as I know there are many people out there who must have had an encounter with these swindlers.
You can reach them on (Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com)

Rapid account: Jb 6994297
jb6994297 Commented 2달 전

USING FUND RECOVERY EXPERTS CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY IS NOT A SCAM

Their assistance and the speed with which they enabled me to get my cryptocurrency funds really pleased me. Their service is excellent, in fact. They have my highest recommendation for anyone looking to get their money back.

Here is how to get in touch with them: Email address: captain jack crypto @ europe.com

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments