100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Pricing

Rapid account: Legited
Legited
8 years ago

Hello, I’ve subscribed to the $27 plan, thinking that it will provide 10000 requests per day, while your trial before was 5000. But just realized those are tinyrequests, but I’m only using full requests, of which there is only 500. I’m already at 1500 rquests, since I’ve signed up 30 minutes ago. How are you going to calculate the payment? Am I getting charged $4 per 1000 requests?

Thank you

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented 8 years ago

Cool, nice work. Unfortunately I am bound to what payment options mashape offers. There is currently no prepay option. But you could contact them and ask what would happen if you downgrade the plan once the spike is over…

Rapid account: Legited
Legited Commented 8 years ago

Of course, chefremsy.com/app

Its depleting quickly lol, almost at 3000 already… I don’t really need a monthly plan at the moment, this is really a reddit traffic spike. Would it be possible to prepay a certain mount of requests, instead of a monthly plan?

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented 8 years ago

Hi, wow you seem to have a popular application all of a sudden? Yes mashape charges overages the way you described. The PRO plan is $0.004 per request which makes it $4/1000 requests.

Happy to see your app taking off, can I see your site/app?

Best,
David

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments