By sprawk | Updated 13 days ago | Communication
Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Question about the API

Rapid account: Sanasante
Sanasante
10 years ago

I want to use your API to detect the anchor text of domains. Under your pricing you label it as “10,000/day” but I’m not sure how that will translate for my usage. I plan on pulling X amount of anchors per domains (500-600 domains per day) under the 10k requirement this would leave me with 16-20 anchors I could pull per domain. I may need to increase this amount to 50 or 100. Let me know how custom pricing works.

Sincerely,

Roman

Sanasante Commented 10 years ago

Let me know please. I would really like to do business with you if your API doesn’t go wacky on Brand Names

<a href=“domain.tld”>This is the text I want to check</a>

Yes A tag’s 😃

20 Words I think is more than enough. The main issue i’m having with my current Language Detector is that certain Brand-Name anchors (i.e bookstoreireland) are coming back as non-sense (i.e returning as Polish).

My full usage consists of 100,000 - 150,000 anchors per day.

Rapid account: Sprawk
sprawk Commented 10 years ago

Dear Roman,
I don’t think I understand exactly what domain anchors are. Are you referring to the link texts inside A tags? or the TITLE attribute text also?
The limit is per request (i.e. per block of text). The length isn’t so important because it only considers the first 20 words or so of any incoming block of text which is good for most sentences/links etc. Let me know and can maybe come up with special pricing once I understand your application.
Best,
Nic.

detect the “language” of the anchor text of domains* typo above

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments