100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

API not giving predictions

Rapid account: Atalmansa
atalmansa
9 months ago

For the last Week, API is not giving predictions. Returns empty strings on all signs. Is someone on holidays?

Rapid account: Arielcorn
Arielcorn Commented 2 months ago

Same. I got this:

{‘success’: True, ‘payload’: {‘Aquarius’: ‘’, ‘Aries’: ‘’, ‘Cancer’: ‘’, ‘Capricorn’: ‘’, ‘Gemini’: ‘’, ‘Leo’: ‘’, ‘Libra’: ‘’, ‘Pisces’: ‘’, ‘Sagittarius’: ‘’, ‘Scorpio’: ‘’, ‘Taurus’: ‘’, ‘Virgo’: ‘’, ‘updatedAt’: ‘31 Mar 2024 04:05 AM’}}

Rapid account: Angelaesper 43
angelaesper43 Commented 2 months ago

First, you need to write code to detect whether the API successfully returned the data. If all tokens returned by the API are empty strings, there may be a problem with the API or no data is available. In this case, you can write code to handle the error, such as printing an error message, logging, or notifying an administrator.

Default value or alternative: If the API does not return valid prediction results, you may consider using the default value or tifa sexdoll. For example, you can set predictions for all markers to a default value, or use another algorithm or model to generate predictions.

Retry mechanism: A retry mechanism can be implemented to try to request the API again. Sometimes API problems may only be temporary, and retrying the request may successfully obtain valid data.

Rapid account: Lewishamilton 0998
lewishamilton0998 Commented 6 months ago

It is working fine from the playground but when I call the API directly from my code, it will start returning empty strings after 4 to 5 calls. retro bowl college

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments