0%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Wrong Prediction Results and Fixture_Status

Rapid account: Lucasroach
lucasroach
vor 2 Jahren

Apologies for being pushy but I think you have a good product here however it’s very buggy and you take days to reply to any feedback.

The data you present in one Endpoint is different than others even if they have the same ID. All Sports Prediction / Soccer Prediction.

Also, You have duplicate data depending on the days you fetch the data, ie: Match1 for 10/12/2021 (tomorrow) is ID1 but Match 1 when fetched on 10/12/2021 will have the ID2 (duplication).

I reckon the point of your API is the All Sports Predictions Endpoint, so the fixtures endpoint has no interest for me as I can can have that data from a dedicated stats API.

Your All Sports Predictions Endpoint is having the following issues:

• Fixture Status is always: Not started
  • Wrong Prediction result, even if your prediction is right you reply with: lost
  • Missing the Goals/Points for the match as this is very important and even free APIs have it.

I hope you don’t mind the criticism and that it Helps you build a better and successful product.

lucasroach Commented vor 2 Jahren

I’m speaking about the All Sports Prediction endpoint. I told you I dont fetch data from fixtures.

Rapid account: Tipstar
tipstar Commented vor 2 Jahren

On the GetFixture API if the match has already started or its ended we return the following fields

1. away_score - Contains Goals/Points scored by Away team
  2. home_score - Contains Goals/Points scored by Home team

example
{
“away_score”:“0"
“away_team”:“Royal Charleroi SC”
“competition”:“U21 Pro League”
“country”:“Belgium”
“date”:“2021-12-15 22:00:00"
“event_time”:””
“fixture_id”:30942855
"fixture_status":“Ended”
“home_score”:“2"
“home_team”:“Oud-Heverlee Leuven”
“sport_id”:1
"sport_name”:“Soccer”
“status”:“Finished”
}

On the GetFixture API if the match has NOT STARTED away_score and home_score will have a dash (-) to indicate no results for the fixture yet

example

{
“away_score”:"-"
“away_team”:“SC Braga”
“competition”:“League Cup”
“country”:“Portugal”
“date”:“2021-12-16 23:15:00"
“event_time”:”"
“fixture_id”:29233896
"fixture_status":“Not started”
“home_score”:"-"
“home_team”:“Boavista Porto”
“sport_id”:1
"sport_name":“Soccer”
“status”:“NotStarted”
}

Hello @lucasroach

Answering your questions on having different IDs

Also, You have duplicate data depending on the days you fetch the data, ie: Match1 for 10/12/2021 (tomorrow) is ID1 but Match 1 when fetched on 10/12/2021 will have the ID2 (duplication).

When fetching fixtures please use fixture_id field, this will always remain same across all the APIs

Rapid account: Simon H 82
SimonH82 Commented vor 2 Jahren

@lucasroach, I totally agree with you.
This is a useless Prediction API. I guess you get for what you paid for.

lucasroach Commented vor 2 Jahren

Not really, some display, some dont. Some have results, some dont. It’s a big mess this data.

I reckon the author isnt so much interested in fixing this which makes this API a little bit useless.

I’m speaking about the All Sports Prediction endpoint because the fixtures endpoint is useless to me as I fetch stats data from SMONKS.

Rapid account: Samkelo
samkelo Commented vor 2 Jahren

Hey guys I’m following closely with your discussion here. I think the api author has fixed the “Fixture Status is always: Not started” as mentioned in the previous post. .I still need to test it on my end though.

I am still awaiting fixes for the other two issues mentioned here.

Hi lucasroach,

I appreciate your honest feedback. Allow me to look at this today and get back to you concerning this in a day. Thank you for feedback

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments