Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

some flights are not showing

Rapid account: Annmaria
annmaria
4 years ago

Hi,
while checking with this API --Departures and arrivals (FIDS) by airport ICAO code. Some flights are not present departure section. Any idea why it is like that?

Rapid account: Squawk 7000
squawk7000 Commented 4 years ago

Dear anmaria,

You’re looking for the date in future. Information for the future dates is based on schedules information and it looks like IX 540 is not reported in schedules anymore. I cross-checked on other web-sites and could not find confirmation that this flight is planned for January 2021. It hasn’t been flying since May 8, 2020. It could be that this flight is just cancelled in general.

Rapid account: Annmaria
annmaria Commented 4 years ago

Hi, Thanks for your reply
I am trying to find the flights which departure from Dubai on a particular date. for example i am calling the api like this –https://rapidapi.p.rapidapi.com/flights/airports/icao/OMDB/2021-01-15T12:00:00.000Z/2021-01-15T23:55:00.000Z?withLeg=true&withCancelled=true&withCodeshared=true&withCargo=true&withPrivate=true. I noticed that one flight(Air India Express IX-540) is also departure from the same airport but its not showing.
Can you pls help me

Rapid account: Squawk 7000
squawk7000 Commented 4 years ago

Dear anmaria,
Thanks for your request. In order to follow-up on this I need more information from you: which parameters exactly you provided to the API and what flights you think are missing?

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments