99%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Missing post season data of a competition

Rapid account: Lor
lor
2 years ago

Hi, with regard to the following championships, the data relating to the post season (play off, play out, Italian champion title) are not present at the moment. These games will start tomorrow, will you enter them?

lor Commented 2 years ago

maybe they are present, but are they separate from the individual ‘Serie D’ championships? Because it is really strange that there are not

It’s strange, because all the other companies that supply APIs similar to yours have them (I assume the supplier for this league is the same)

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented 2 years ago

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, It seems that we don’t have the “post season” games for this competition.

We will see if it is possible to add them

is it possible to have an answer? Since nothing has changed. If you need more info and details on the championships I can provide them

news? In addition to those already listed, the post season also begins on Wednesday for these other groups: Serie D Girone F - id 431, Serie D Girone H - id 433, Serie D Girone I - id 434. Please add them if you have data available

I apologize but in copying and pasting the message I did not paste the ids of the championships I was referring to:
Serie D Girone A - id 426
Serie D Girone B - id 427
Serie D Girone C - id 428
Serie D Girone D - id 429
Serie D Girone E - id 430

Rapid account: Api Sports
api-sports Commented 2 years ago

Hi,

Can you give me the league id for check.

Best

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments