100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

429 Error for specific article

Rapid account: Delta 5225
delta5225
일 년 전

When I was trying to export to internal ID: “RTLPSCDWX2PS01” from BB API by “GET stroeis/detail”, the result is always “429” and Null. Do you know how to avoid this issue?

delta5225 Commented 일 년 전

Hi apidojo,

Thanks for your confirmation. From my end, I confirmed that this error was resolved.
Again, thanks for your tips to resolve the issue.

Kind regards,

Delta

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 일 년 전

Hello,

It works fine on our end. Please check the screenshot https://prnt.sc/–2eSbS4zka7
I don’t know how you made the request and which application you used but the HTTP client may cache the result locally. You may try appending a parameter with a random value to force the client reloading the link from the server again. Ex : …/stories/detail?internalID=RTLPSCDWX2PS01&t=0.65432137897954

Regards.

delta5225 Commented 일 년 전

Hi apidojo,

Thanks for your explanation. Based on that, I have explained my situation in details.

I have subscribed the Pro plan, which means that I have sufficient quota for the API calls. (Still, I have more than 90,000 quota for now.)
Except this article, everything seems working well on the RAPID API Test site. Although I was waiting for several hours for the last run of this API from the other computer, I could see this error in RAPID API Test site.

For example, when I manually try to export the detail for Internal ID: “RS61WMT0G1KY01” in GET/stories/details in https://rapidapi.com/apidojo/api/bb-finance, it is working out perfectly.
However, when I manually use the same API for Internal ID:“RTLPSCDWX2PS01” there, I always see “429/null” as mentioned above.

I have been following those things as you mentioned above. But I could see this error when I try to get the details for RTLPSCDWX2PS01.

Kind regards,

Delta

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 일 년 전

Hello,

429 status code means :
_ You are out of quota and need to upgrade your plan
_ Rate limiting is 5 calls per second, and you are making the requests too fast.

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments