9.7 / 10

Latency

1,356ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Return only the specific title requested?

Rapid account: Dscattergood
dscattergood
un anno fa

How do I get information for just the specific title entered? If I use “A Man Called Otto”, I get the Tom Hanks movie, plus every other movie that has a combination of those words - A Man Called Horse, A Man Called Hawk, etc.

Rapid account: Violethazeman 73
violethazeman73 Commented 8 mesi fa

How do I recover my lost Bitcoin which was lost to a fake platform?
My name is gariel martinez and currency marketing has changed my life both positively and negatively. I was first introduced to it by a friend who knew a broker that deals with Crypto trade For a start I deposited $2000 to test and in three days I got a return of $19,500. I then convinced my family to loan me their savings even close friends and colleagues expecting huge profits. I waited for some time and nothing came through. I called the broker and his number was off. Checked all his sites but was nowhere to be seen. I involved the authorities but it was all in vain. Then I read about Cyber Retrieve online. I saw so many recommendations and was convinced to try them. They gave me their word and provided all the necessary details. All I can say when next I opened my Bitcoin wallet and saw my portfolio of $2.5m+ I was overjoyed. Their diligence and honesty is undeniable. THANK YOU

EMAIL: coinsrecoveryworldwide@gmail.com

WHATSAPP: + 1[949]649[9963]

Rapid account: Violethazeman 73
violethazeman73 Commented 8 mesi fa

coinsrecoveryworldwide@gmail.com deserves praise for his efficient and competent work. My bitcoin was returned to me just three days after I contacted him. I unintentionally lost about $150,000 worth of bitcoins a week ago. I awoke to find my bitcoin wallet empty and had no idea how the money had disappeared. I tried contacting a number of organizations to help me with this urgent matter because I was on the verge of losing it, but to no effect. I conducted research and discovered a ton of favorable testimonials for coinsrecoveryworldwide. I trusted my gut and made the decision to get in touch with them when I was still unsure. However, it was solved in less than 3 days. A legend in this game is called coinsrecoveryworldwide organisation. Reach out to them with any
Email:(coinsrecoveryworldwide @ Gmail.com]
Whatsapp:+ 1[949]649[9963]

Rapid account: Deleted
[deleted] Commented 9 mesi fa

Hire the most Efficient and Reliable Crypto/Btc Recovery Masters.

Ever been a scam victim and after being swindled you are left in Dilemma of what will be the next step to take. I had lost considerable sum of money in a Fake online investment scheme.,Early last month.I had invested A sum of $149520 worth of btc and loosing my funds was the last thing in my mind as I made that investment.Special thanks to this expertise Recovery Masters who came through my aid and were able to recover my lost Btc.Their services are highly professional.Submit to them your report incase you have happened to be a victim also.Email them through:
Email lostrecovemast@mail.com
WhatsApp +1(204)819-5505
website https://lostrecoverymasters.com/

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented un anno fa

Hello,

What a weird thought!
As I understand correctly, you are using auto complete or search endpoint and they will of course return several suggestions with the matchest one at first. If you don’t like other suggested result, simply filter them on the client side with some “string.equal()” logic

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments