99%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Search by US County

Rapid account: Pixelfast
pixelfast
a year ago

Is there a way to pass the county name along with state_code, or pass the fips_code of the county to get full results for a county?

pixelfast Commented a year ago

That seems to work. Thank you very much.

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented a year ago

Hello,

You may try this body request :
{
“limit”: 200,
“offset”: 0,
“status”: [
“for_sale”,
“ready_to_build”
],
“search_location”: {
“location”: “Maricopa County, AZ”
},
“sort”: {
“direction”: “desc”,
“field”: “list_date”
}
}
If you want the same result, you should try sort parameter.

Regards.

It appears that this search does return all homes for sale in Maricopa County Arizona.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Maricopa-County_AZ

Hello,

I just want to confirm that whether or not you can achieve what you want on realtor.com. If yes, please share with me some links and screenshot as reference. I will forward it to my IT team for review. Or point out the correct parameter for you to use with the endpoint.

Regards.

This? Yes, I read it. And “county” is not listed, so I will assume it is not an available filter. Thank you.

Parameter Type Description

limit int Number of items per response, for paging purpose
offset int The page index, for paging purpose
state_code string Filter properties by state
city string Filter properties by city
street_name string Filter properties by street
address string Filter properties by address
postal_code string Filter properties by postal code
agent_source_id string The value of agents -> id field returned in …/agents/list or …/agents/get-profile endpoint
selling_agent_name string The value of agents -> first_name/last_name returned in …/agents/list or …/agents/get-profile endpoint
source_listing_id string The mls id of a property
property_id string The property_id of a property
fulfillment_id string The value of agents -> fulfillment_id field returned in …/agents/list
search_location object Filter properties around a location. Ex : “search_location”:{“radius”:25,“location”:“2425 Sahalee Dr W”}
radius int The radius (in miles) to look for properties around a location
location string The address, postal code to look for properties around
status array of string One of the following : for_sale,ready_to_build,for_rent,sold,off_market,other,new_community.
Ex : “status”:[“for_sale”,“ready_to_build”]
type array of string One of the following : apartment,condo_townhome,condo_townhome_rowhome_coop,condop,condos,coop,
duplex_triplex,farm,land,mobile,multi_family,single_family,townhomes.
Ex : “type”: [“apartment”,“condo_townhome”,“condo_townhome_rowhome_coop”]
keywords string One of the following : basement,carport,central_air,central_heat,city_view,community_boat_facilities,
community_clubhouse,community_doorman,community_elevator,community_golf,
community_horse_facilities,community_outdoor_space,community_park,
community_security_features,community_spa_or_hot_tub,community_swimming_pool,
community_tennis_court,corner_lot,cul_de_sac,den_or_office,dining_room,
disability_features,dishwasher,energy_efficient,family_room,fireplace,forced_air,furnished,
game_room,garage_1_or_more,garage_2_or_more,garage_3_or_more,
golf_course_lot_or_frontage,golf_course_view,hardwood_floors,
hill_or_mountain_view,horse_facilities,lake_view,laundry_room,ocean_view,
pets_allowed,recreation_facilities,river_view,rv_or_boat_parking,senior_community,
single_story,spa_or_hot_tub,swimming_pool,tennis_court,two_or_more_stories,
view,washer_dryer,water_view,waterfront.
Ex : “keywords”: [“basement”,“carport”]
boundary object Filter properties in a boundary. The format follows GEOJson’s polygon.
Ex : “boundary”:{“coordinates”:[[[-117.684674198,35.277450023],[-117.631311189,35.274184026],…]]}
baths object Filter properties by baths. Ex : “baths”: {“min”: 4}
beds object Filter properties by beds. Ex : “beds”: {“max”: 3,“min”: 1}
open_house object Filter properties by open house. Ex : “open_house”: {“max”: “2022-10-25”,“min”: “2022-09-25”}
year_built object Filter properties by year built. Ex : “year_built”: {“max”: 2019,“min”: 2017}
sold_price object Filter properties by sold price. Ex : “sold_price”: {“max”: 40000,“min”: 20000}
sold_date object Filter properties by sold date. Ex : “sold_date”: {“max”: “2022-09-25”,“min”: “2022-03-25”}
list_price object Filter properties by list price. Ex : “list_price”: {“max”: 900,“min”: 200}
lot_sqft object Filter properties by lot sqft. Ex : “lot_sqft”: {“max”: 5000,“min”: 3000}
sqft object Filter properties by sqft. Ex : “sqft”: {“max”: 5000,“min”: 3000}
hoa_fee object Filter properties by no_hoa_fee.
Ex : “hoa_fee”: {“max”: 2}. This parameter takes no effect if no_hoa_fee is true.
no_hoa_fee boolean true,false
pending boolean true,false
contingent boolean true,false
foreclosure boolean true,false
has_tour boolean true,false
new_construction boolean true,false
cats boolean true,false
dogs boolean true,false
matterport boolean true,false
sort object Sort properties Ex : “sort”: {“direction”: “desc”,“field”: “list_date”}
direction string One of the following : desc,asc
field string One of the following : photo_count,last_update_date,list_date,list_price,sold_price,beds,lot_sqft

Hello,

It is a hint. Did you spend time and reading ALL AVAILABLE PARAMETERS for filter? I mean you should check the table description for them.
In addition, this API reproduces PUBLIC data and features of realtor.com so may you achieve what you want via the site?

Regards.

That discussion seems to be a question about passing the city. However passing “county”: “County Name” does not seem to work.

When I pass this:

{
“limit”: 200,
“offset”: 0,
“county”: “Maricopa”,
“status”: [
“for_sale”,
“ready_to_build”
],
“sort”: {
“direction”: “desc”,
“field”: “list_date”
}
}

I get the following error:

message:"“query” must contain at least one of [address, agent_source_id, selling_parties, buying_parties, boundary, city, community_id, county, fulfillment_id, listing_id, listing_ids, listing_key, locations, nearby, neighborhood, neighborhoods, plan_id, postal_code, property_id, school_district_id, school_id, source_id, source_listing_id, source_management_id, state_code, selling_agent_name]"

county is mentioned in the error message, however it is not listed as a parameter in the “more details” list, so perhaps it is not accepted.

Hello,

Yes, there is. You are interested in the discussion at https://rapidapi.com/apidojo/api/realty-in-us/discussions/34763

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments