100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

EV / EBITDA (TTM), EV / EBITDA (FWD)

Rapid account: Nirenkun 1992
nirenkun1992
9 months ago

Hello. Where can I find an endpoint to grab the EV / EBITDA (TTM) and EV / EBITDA (FWD)? Value can be found on the Valuation tab of the UI but I don’t see an endpoint for it. I only find in metric with ev_ebitda, but which one should it be? And how to find another one?

Thanks!

nirenkun1992 Commented 8 months ago

Thank you so much!

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 8 months ago

Hello,

Here they are : pe_nongaap_avg_5y,pe_nongaap_fy1_avg_5y,pe_ratio_avg_5y,pe_gaap_fy1_avg_5y
If you are interested in all the fields displayed in the Valuation tab, they will be pe_nongaap_avg_5y,pe_nongaap_fy1_avg_5y,pe_ratio_avg_5y,pe_gaap_fy1_avg_5y,peg_gaap_avg_5y,peg_nongaap_fy1_avg_5y,ev_12m_sales_ratio_avg_5y,ev_sales_fy1_avg_5y,ev_ebitda_avg_5y,ev_ebitda_fy1_avg_5y,ev_ebit_avg_5y,ev_ebit_fy1_avg_5y,ps_ratio_avg_5y,ps_ratio_fy1_avg_5y,pb_ratio_avg_5y,pb_fy1_ratio_avg_5y,price_cf_ratio_avg_5y,price_cf_ratio_fy1_avg_5y,dividend_yield_avg_5y

Regards.

nirenkun1992 Commented 8 months ago

Thanks for the answering. One more questions, how about the P/E ratio? I can only see the P/S ratio (TTM) from …/symbols/get-valuation, how to get P/S (FWD)?

Best.

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 9 months ago

Hello,

There are other same discussions in page 1, and 2 of this Discussion. Please check it.

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments