100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

list in boundary

Rapid account: Tobyrainsford
tobyrainsford
2 वर्ष पहले

Why are list-in-boundary depreciated now? Where can I use equivalent endpoint?

Rapid account: Guitounoux 007
Guitounoux007 Commented 7 महीने पहले

Yes and if you read a bit more carrefully you should have read my last comment and notice that i do understand now the process. Unfortunately I am pretty sure i have now no use of v2 and i guess 90% are on the same boat. I just wanted to get a confirmation… could it be that you choose to not answer certain questions… I mean just write it:

“with the new api v2 we cannot fetch a list of hotels, activities and restaurants including names, geolocation and other relevant informations within a defined boundary box. To retrieve information of any places you need to know upfront the places name you are looking for.”

Anyway thank you. You do seems to have lots of usefull api. 😃

Regards,

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 7 महीने पहले

Hello,

1/ "sorry you say in your first answer that you cant list in boundary with v2"
The reading order is from bottom to top. This post was started and asked about v1 at first
2-3/ "and also i dont understand the contentId… where this number come from…? "
You will understand be spending time and reading the table parameter description. Reading other discussion for the same questions will also help before posting something.

Regards.

So… i have read a bit more carrefully. So lets say i want to fetch data in a boundingbox of hotel i will use hotel/v2/list. The problem is that to get the geoId number i need to use upfront /locations/v2/auto-complete or /locations/v2/search. But i want all the hotel contain in a bounding box hotel i dont know the name, so i dont understand how i can get a geoId of something i dont know for a list of 500 hotels i dont know.

Well is there a list of geoId somewhere? Well can you by any chance tell me if there is a way - with you 're not deprecated api - fetch all the data (image, rating, name, geoloc) related to hotel, restaurant, activities that i obviously have no information about it in a bounding box.

You do look fed up by this question keep comoing back… I assume that if you still get questions its because it is still a bit unclear… well i guess i dont understand your comment: “All …/v2/list endpoints support “boundingBox” JSON object as a part of body request, you should check the parameter description.”

and also i dont understand the contentId… where this number come from…? maybe thats why its not working? thanks

Hi, sorry you say in your first answer that you cant list in boundary with v2 endpoint and then last comment you say that now “boundingbox” is available. Well I am asking because although i can make work well the deprecated api but i cannot manage to retrieve proper data with “location/v2/list-nearby” … what should i expect from this api? Can i get all data (img, rating, name, etc) similar to the deprecated ones?

apidojo Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

Hello,

No, you can’t with the v2 endpoints.

Regards.

Rapid account: Digaprajogo
digaprajogo Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

Hi, sorry to interrupt, but how can i find items just with boundaryBox, without required contentId? just like list-in-boundary?

Well, I have already answered your question, you should read everything with CARE.
Regards.

Rapid account: Tobyrainsford
tobyrainsford Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

Hello,

They are all POST only though, how do I GET restaurants by boundingBox?

Thanks!

Hello,

All …/v2/list endpoints support “boundingBox” JSON object as a part of body request, you should check the parameter description.

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments