100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Investment Calculator

Rapid account: Siddiquikhawar
siddiquikhawar
2 years ago

I am searching for an API to build a real estate investment calculator.

I need to do return on investment (ROI) calculation on for-sale properties on the home page. I don’t have an option of clicking each property to get following pieces of data:

1. Current HOA Dues
  2. Current Tax Amount

The “properties/list” end point returns “Current HOA Dues” but it does not return “Current Tax Amount”.

To get Tax amount I need to call “properties/get-extra-info” for each property. So for 50 properties, I have to make 51 API calls (one for the list and one for each of 50 property to get tax info).

Only piece of data I need that is missing on the “properties/list” end point is “Current Tax Amount”.

Can taxInfo be added to “properties/list” end point, as follows?

taxInfo: {
amount:{
value: 6745.99
}
}

I see you can filter “properties/list” end point by “max_property_tax”, so it must be possible to add current tax info on the return data.

I just need the current tax amount (not historic) on the “properties/list” end point.

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 2 years ago

Hello,

You misunderstand our service. All of our APIs reproduce data and features of relating sites/applications. Each endpoint is mapped to accordingly page/screen on the site/application. For example, it often returns brief information in the listing page. If the required data is displayed in a detail page, you have to use something like get detail endpoint to get such data.

Regards.

Rapid account: Siddiquikhawar
siddiquikhawar Commented 2 years ago

Do you mean, you added taxInfo and you want me to test?

The “Example Responses” tab still does not show taxInfo and I have not subscribed to API yet. Still investigating if this API is capable of what I need to implement.

If you meant, you added the taxInfo to “properties/list” end point and you want me to test it, then I can subscribe to Freemium to test it out.

Please, let me know.

Rapid account: Apidojo
apidojo Commented 2 years ago

Hello,

May you confirm that you can get the required data in the listing page on the official site/application?

Regards.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments