0%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Problem in Time Format

Rapid account: Saroj Poudel
saroj-poudel
10 years ago

Actually I am using this API in my application. Before while I was using this API, the JSON data format contained 24 hours format data without containing “AM/PM” but Now The Data Format is Changed and its has no any standard for using. So I think a Standard should be maintained if the data is available publically.
The Main reason is, Now my application is not able to calculate the time properly. I can change my functions easily but thats not a better idea. So will there be a standard maintained for the Time Format in JSON data to be used via API??
Waiting for a reply
Thanks and Regards

saroj-poudel Commented 10 years ago

Thanks for processing my issue.Waiting for a positive decision.

Thanks you for the reply.
I Have actually created a college project and shared it free on the website for a WIDGET type loadshedding application using your API. The API you are providing is actually very helpful. Thank You For this API. But Now I am getting an error due to bad format. So I created this issue so i could get the solution 😃 now again updating and asking all people to update their application is not a good idea so I asked the API provider ( i.e. Sparrow SMS team)

Here is the link to download my application : http://www.sarojpoudel.com.np/2014/04/NepalLoadsheddingSchedule.html

Thanks to SparrowSMS team for helping me solve the problem. Its All done. Cheers.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments