100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

search API question

Rapid account: Api 01
api01
19 days ago

I use the search API to search for specific keywords, and it returns 20 records per page. Then, I use the ‘next’ parameter to loop through requests. However, the maximum number of records I can retrieve is limited to 600. How can I solve this issue?

Rapid account: H 0 P 3 Rwe
h0p3rwe Commented 15 days ago

You have got such response
{
“contents”: [],
“estimatedResults”: “600”,
“next”: null
}
just look at “estimatedResults”: YouTube returned all videos for such query (600 videos)

Rapid account: Api 01
api01 Commented 16 days ago

gl = "US"
upload_date = "l"
search_type = "v"
sort_field = "u"
query = "product"
This is my parameter,and the ‘next’ is ‘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%3D%3D’

Rapid account: H 0 P 3 Rwe
h0p3rwe Commented 18 days ago

Hi!
Maybe problem with your code or youtube can return only 600 videos with your specific query.
I just tried with ‘hello’ query and got more than 2000 videos and can get more.
What query did you use ?

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments