9.7 / 10

レイテンシー

265ms

サービスレベル

100%

Health Check

N/A

すべてのディスカッションに戻る

LOST MONEY ON CRYPTO? HERE'S HOW CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS CAN HELP TO RECOVER YOUR FUNDS.

Rapid account: Shellerdebbie
shellerdebbie
2 months ago

Stolen Bitcoin Recovery with Captain WebGenesis.
Recovering Stolen Crypto Assets from Crypto Scams.

I recently read an article about Captain WebGenesis, a cryptocurrency recovery expert who helps victims of scams retrieve their lost Ethereum or cryptocurrency. I lost $170,866.43 in US dollars from my Coinbase and Crypto.com accounts early last month to a fraudulent investment trading website. I made a balance of $397,310 by trading binary options, but none of the profits were real because the website was fraudulent. Fortunately, the Expert saved the day for me and was able to get my money back. After I told Captain WebGenesis about my problem, the Expert worked nonstop on my case and returned the money to my wallet in less than 48 hours. They provided really competent services, and I will always be grateful to Captain WebGenesis.

Contact: info: Website: https://www.captainwebgenesis.com Email: (Captainwebgenesis@ hackermail. com)
WhatsPp: (+1 701, 314,2729):

Rapid account: Rondeytycoon
rondeytycoon Commented a month ago

I was once lured into crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $808,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given 14days so the can revert back to me and i waited no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto… I considered myself fortunate, that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert GHOST CHAMPION HACKER . I would highly recommend GHOST CHAMPION HACKER A recovery agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. They are the best in the recovery and hacking business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I’m super happy and grateful for the services of GHOST CHAMPION HACKER. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help. E-MAIL: Ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com
Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker

ディスカッションに参加しましょう-以下にコメントを追加してください:

ログイン/サインアップして新しいコメントを投稿